- The academic year begins in June and ends in March with summer vacation in April and May.
- Reservations for Admissions start from November of every year.
- There will be an admission test for classes I to VII and Oral interview for classes KG I & KG II. However, this will be subject to the discretion of the Principal.
1. Admission to new students in the Pre-Primary (Nursery, KG-I & KG II) shall be given in the first week of March. Children who have completed 2.10 years of age by 1 June of the year in which they seek admission are eligible to be admitted to Nursery and 3.10 years of age for KG – I and 4.10 years of age for KG – II.
2. Admission to new students in various other classes will Start from Third week of March , except in cases of admission of those with transfer certificate from CBSE or recognized English Medium Schools having a similar pattern of academic year and course at this school. Such pupils shall be admitted at any time during the academic year depending on the availability of seats.
3. In such cases, the gap between leaving the previous school and joining this school should not be more than a month.
4. Application form and prospectus will be available from the Administration Section of the school during working hours. The Principal has the right to accept /reject any application without assigning any reason.
5.There will be an admission test for Classes I to V and oral interview for Classes KG I & KG II. However, this will be subject to the discretion of the Principal.
6. Admission will be given only to those who maintain a standard equivalent to that particular, class for which admission is required. The date of the test will be communicated to the parents. The result of the test will be put on the school notice board within a week of the conduct of the test.
7. Students need to take the admission test if they have completed one academic session in the previous school. Their academic records have to be produced with the transfer certificate (TC).